Sunday, July 22, 2007

London...the city which I like so much


Almost missing my flight, I managed to arrive at Charleroi airport at 7am and get on my flight to London. First time with Ryanair but they're OK for a short flight.

I had terrific time, meeting my dearest friends. There has been a wedding of a friend of Svet and me and lol...it's amazing that 1 year and a half ago we were all free and independent and had great time in Germany...wehreas now she got married. Serious step but very predictible for the very Eastern European girls (they get married quite young).

Finally I met Lolz and we went on the longest sightseeing tour...though it was raining and the weather has changed every 5 mins, it was good to see so may things like the Tower Bridge, the Shakespeare hall, Picadilli circus, Traffalgar Square and so much more of this great place. Actually, I would love to live there. At least it offers 2 things I am addicted to: great career opportunities and great shopping places:) If I don't change the continents, I will definitely switch the locations as I like it more and more...

Enjoy the pictures...

No comments: