Sunday, May 13, 2007

Coming next...WARM UP PARTY in BRUSSELS

Another great weekend in Bonn...

Very glad to be again with my friends and to enjoy the nice and relaxed atmosphere in Bonn! I like Brussels, but I guess I will always miss Bonn and at least keep the good memories from the best time in my life! I always feel as if I am back home:) I guess that's what I needed after the tough time I had with the Assessment center...At least now I know I will go on with the HR Development, no matter what!

What I am looking forward now, apart from my job, is the long weekend at the end of May, when I plan the Party of the Parties...the Cherry on top of the ice-cream and the greatest event in May! Some details:

25th May, Friday
Rue des Platenes 39
0032 48 6737619 (my mobile)

WARM UP PARTY IN BRUSSELS

As I feel quite lonely in my flat and as I miss the crazy party spirit, I invite you for a great..greatest...and even KUZVA Great Party, hosted by me myself!

Bulgarian dishes provided by me (P.S. I am amased how much I improved my cooking skills during the 4 months I spent in Bulgaria), international drinks provided by all guests, belgium chocolates and nice music! Night walk around the bars, Brussels study tour and a lot of beer...and of course - ME:)

Hope I see more of you! Of course, no worries about accommodation as long as you're flexible to share the place with all the guests! For Bonn's mafia guests - parking in Brussels is hard to find but I hope you'll manage it;););)

Muchos bessos...

A.N.

No comments: